Mercedes-Benz Comand NTG5.5 Navigation
Radio navigation used in class E and C cars. Maps on a hard drive, update via PenDrive or SD card. A 6-digit PIN is required to update maps.
For navigation we suggest:
– the latest maps of all Europe
– fixes: won’t start, black screen, won’t load navigation, no FM coverage, no sound, hard drive replacement
– conversion from USA to Europe: Polish language, waves (frequencies) FM to Europe, map of Europe
– CarPlay and AndroidAuto activation
– deactivation of the Start/Stop function (after proper programming, the car remembers the last state whether the function was on or off. In the standard, START/STOP is always on after switching the ignition on again)
– switching on the AMG menu in the clocks: information about the coolant temperature, engine oil temperature, gearbox oil temperature in off-road vehicles, the amount of fuel remaining in liters, the AMG logo at start, etc.
– read AntiTheft PIN